Target 90% off finds!!! | Le Hoarder
Le Hoarder

A NYC -ish* Style and Shopping Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Target 90% off finds!!!

With three upcoming kids birthday parties I've been on the hunt for cheap chotskies :) This morning I popped into my local Targets to check on their Valentines Day clearance. I went to my "better" store first, only to find one shelf of odds and ends - and everything was 70% off. I got a bagful and then went to my other store where I hit the motherload :) It was 90% off most items, and 70% off candy.

Here are some of my favorites :)

Cute rugs $1.99 each :)


Ceramic coffee cups $.79 each

Baking stuff 90% off


Little prizes 90% off

My girls are going to fight over that apron for sure...

Cute tops for me and my nieces 90% off

Tops were all $1.20

90% off boxers for DH (about $1 each)

70% off candy - I'll be back for more when it hits 90% off :)
And that's all folks -run to your Targets for lots of cheap goodies! And sorry about the bad pictures - my camera broke and this is the best I can do. If you see a great deal on a really good camera PLEASE let me know!!!
-Shoppinggal
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Le Hoarder

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig